i have done M.Sc. in Biotech with 78% as university topper and my age is 20. which exam i should right to get a better and right post?

i want to take a higher post in govt. sector where political view wil not affect my work or want to go in research as i done 6 months project work from CSIR-CIMAP bangalore. but want to go for Ph.D. in abroad but having no contact

0 45 Views | Posted 2011-10-08 20:14:08
Asked by Kalpana

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nirmal Bhagat | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-10-08 23:03:06
    The best option for you is to do Phd in your aea of interest and then you can join an academic institution or a research institution.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 485k Reviews
  • 1150k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post