i have done my AMIE ( Electronics and Communication ) in 2005. now want to do ME or M-TECH . pl. tell me about correspondence university.?

0 66 Views | Posted 2011-09-10 12:28:37

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-10 12:32:57
    As per the recent UGCguideline none of the engineering programmes can be offered under distance mode hence you should opt for the evening courses offered by various universities. For example if you are staying at Hyderabad, you can do the same from JNTU.
    As an alternative, you can opt DOEACC programmes and also ALCCS (= Ph.D) from IETE. ALCCS is also a part time course not a distance.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post