i have done my b.tech in mechanical eng, i would like to go for further course in engg, so is there is any entarance test for mtech

0 53 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 16:45:06

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    simran narang

    2011-10-12 16:53:16
    hiii deepa
    you can apply for GATE examination for pursuing higher degree in engineering.this is the best option avaliable for you.
    with best regards and good luck for future
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pawan | Contributor-Level 8

    2011-10-12 16:51:40
    ya, GATE is organized by IITs for M.tech. you can apply for it in your field as its last date is17 oct, hurry to apply.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 864 Exams
  • 402k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post