i have done my BDS course. i do not wish to do private practice or MDS. want an alternate option so that i can be independent and have a job

what r alternate options to get job and be independent

0 69 Views | Posted 2011-10-17 17:18:25
Asked by mahesh

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • H

    Answered by

    hiren dave

    2011-10-17 18:05:50
    uif u wnt to alternate option then take a admission in m.sc (medical ) 3.5 year p.g course at medical clgs and make ur carrier in acadimic section in dental or medical clg after complation of it u cn do the job as a.p or proffesor in dental clg u cn do m.sc in anatomy micro biochem physio pharmaco

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post