i have finished my mds and working as a lecturer in a dental college i want to pursue a split phd programme in the european countries

which institutes i can apply to and where and how

0 29 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 09:59:31
Asked by aishwarya

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-20 16:53:40
    Hi Aishwarya,
    Below are the few universities in the UK which offers the PHD in your subject:
    1. The university of Manchester.
    2. Kings college London.
    3. University of Bath
    4. Cardiff University.
    For detail information, its always advisable to visit the university website.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answer, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 880 Exams
  • 416k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post