i have scored 84% in cbse 12 exam dis yr i m d single girl child of my parents .am ieligible 4 cbse single girl child scholarship how 2apply

0 87 Views | Posted 2011-09-11 18:03:20
Asked by alisha

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-11 18:08:46
    YOu need to fil up the application form.
    All the applications must be signed by the applicant. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
    All the applications must be certified by the Head of the Institution where the admission has been obtained along with his/her signature and stamp.
    Bank Account Details
    Applicants should write their Bank Account number with detailed address of the Bank along with the Bank Code of the Bank.
    Documents to be sent with the Application
    An attested copy of 12th class mark sheet.An affidavit from the parent that the candidate is the only child of her parents on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-09-11 18:53:11
    Eligibility: The applicant should fulfill all the criteria given below for consideration and award of scholarship:- (i) should be an Indian national and (ii) should be the girl child and only child of her parents and (iii) should be a student of CBSE in class X (i.e. passed class X from a CBSE affiliated school) and having CGPA 6.2 (Grade) or more in Class X Examinations 2011 conducted by the CBSE (As per statement of subject-wise performance issued by the Board) and (iv) currently studying in CBSE affiliated schools where the tuition fee for X standard was not more than Rs. 1,500/- per month during the Academic year 2010-11. In the ne

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 485k Reviews
  • 1150k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post