i haven't appeared for 12th (HSC), where can i get for BE on my diploma for IT with 68.60%?

0 34 Views | Posted 2011-09-16 13:48:39

  • 1 Answer

  • E

    Answered by

    Enrich Centre

    2011-09-16 17:49:17
    Yes, You can directly get admitted to second year in B.E. However considering your percentage it is little difficult to get admission in mumbai since there are very few seats and the cut-off is very high in second year for diploma students; You can get admission outside mumbai give it a try.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post