i hv completed mi 1st year of computer engineerin.bt the institution in which i m studyin is nt gud.wat should.i do.help me

0 39 Views | Posted 2011-09-02 23:51:23
Asked by moa

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    subhasish debroy | Guide-Level 13

    2011-09-03 00:08:39
    moa, what I think you are to try your best to drag optimum output possible from your institution in terms of using lab,library, study mat etc as well as try to build up 1:1 relationship with the faculties to get best guidance from them. Hope this may bring you relief. Best Wishes.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 305k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post