i hv completed my b.d.s. from india.wt shoud i hv to do if i want to practise in newzealand.?

i m sarfaraz from india....sir give me reply back on my id..sarfaraz4uever@yahoo.com

0 59 Views | Posted 2011-09-07 09:47:33
Asked by sarfaraz

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-12-02 15:47:32
    In order to practice as dentist in New Zealand, you need to first of all get register with Dental council of New Zealand.
    Please browse through the below mentioned link to get detailed information regarding the registration process:
    You need to take IELTS test, and try to score 6.5 to 7 bands.
    The best university in New Zealand to pursue MDS is :
    The university of Otagao.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post