I hv done diploma in clinical cariology 2 years program (India) . I want to do my Intervention Cardio Fellowship Paid in EU or non US.

Cardiology Intervention Training Paid in europe, Australia , Canada Non US country

0 26 Views | Posted 2011-10-01 20:31:17

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-04 12:03:20
    Hi Dr. Kumar,
    Kindly request you to provide more details regarding your education qualification as you have mentioned that you have done a Diploma in Clinical Cardiology and most of the European countries ask for minimum qualification is Masters.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 865 Exams
  • 406k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post