I hv experience 7 years in production planning, can i have job in foreign. should i need to get any training program, pls suggest me!!

my UG course is B.Sc computer science but i got job in planning department in leather industry... Also i have good knowledge in MS-office and outsourcing

0 71 Views | Posted 2011-10-15 11:58:53

  • 5 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-15 12:48:35
    you should go to any good consultant , they can help you better
  • A

    Answered by


    2012-02-23 21:06:33
    r u a sap consultant.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2012-02-23 20:24:07
    Dear Parvez,
    Firstly we have to clear that you have done your B.Sc in CS and doing a job in Production profile.why is it so? education qulification is very important for any profile but don't worry you have 7 years of experience which is more valuable.
    Yes!! you can get a job in foreign countries.there is no need to do any extra courses which is related to any corporate training but yes you have to do some courses for forieng languages.
    And one more valuable thing is that you can try Italy which is very nice country having lots of job vacancies for production profile.
    You can search related information on net.
  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-15 14:14:14
    Hi Parvez,
    Now days, it is not that easy to get a job in foreign countries, so, though you have good amount of experience but advisable would be that you should go through the study route, as in go for higher studies and then try and search for job there and settle down. However, if you just want to go for job, Shiksha is not the right platform apply to various job portals like naukri.com etc. to get the right kind of job opportunities.
    Hope this will be of help. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the “thumbs up” icon.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nikhlesh Mathur | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-15 12:04:50
    Yes you can have a job in a foreign country with your existing qualifications too. However, you can also get specialized training in your specific field or do MBA to enhance your chances.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 833 Exams
  • 291k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post