i intend to do MBA either in HR or Sports Management in NZ and y focus is cheaper fees and settle in NZ after degree. What would you rec.

I request help for the universities and also your inputs to settle after my MBA. I plan to relocate with my wife. so how easy/difficult is it for a dependent to get visa. What would be the likely cost for it.

0 41 Views | Posted 2011-09-20 13:00:37
Asked by Mayur

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Adar Consultancy | Contributor-Level 7

    2011-09-28 15:09:00
    Hi Mayur, If the idea is to settle in NZ, then please select a course on the basis of your area of interest and not on the basis of the cost involved or any other factors- you shd enjoy doing the course you choose and later enjoy working in that area. Obtaining PR in NZ will be easy once you complete a good NZ qualification and meet the other stipulations.Getting a visa for your spouse is not difficult, provided she meets the policy stipulations (health, character, etc). Whether your wife gets a work visa or a visitor visa depends on the course you choose.Cost of studying in NZ can vary considerably depending on the course and institution you... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post