i m a student of bsc it of smude . i want to take addmission in regular mca college.please give me details of enterance examination.

i am a student of b.sc it 4th sem.i want to be a proffecer .i am belong to a middle class family.i want to complete mca as well as net.

0 53 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 15:37:10

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-10 17:14:22
    If you want to take admission in IIT, you may need to appear for JMAT
    Similarly for every state, you have to appear for state CET (If you are domiciled in that particular state)
    If you wish to apply for reputed institute like BITS, VIT, you have to apply their institute level CET
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Swapan Garain Professor, Social Scientist, Social Entrepreneur | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-10 15:43:42
    Many universities have MCA course and admission tests is conducted by the university itself. Check at your nearest university for the course and the procedure for admission.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post