I m a student of Int B.tech (petroleum) + MBA (O&G) 5 years and I want to do MS in Refining and Petrochemical.which colg should I target.

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-11-02 16:20:29

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-02 16:57:30
    In order to pursue MS in Canada, you need to have:
    16 years of education with good academic record preferably 60% plus graduation.
    Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university.
    TOEFL score of 85-90 plus.
    GRE score of 1100-1200 plus.
    Find below some of the best universities in Canada offering course of your interest:
    The University of Calgary.
    Memorial University of Newfoundland.
    University of Regina.
    To help you, I am sending you link of institutes. Please place the link in the address bar.
    For any further clarification do post your query , in case your query

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post