I m a video editor for 10 years. I want to study visual effects. I m 38 years old. Is there any option for professionals in India or abroad?

I finished my M Com in 1998. I want to study there where aged people can get admission. Other countries will be best for me if earning is possible there. Otherwise online study will be helpful for me. Is it possible? Thank You.

0 95 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by partho modak

The question is closed for answering

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Sanjay Khimesara | Contributor-Level 10

    8 years ago
    Hello Partho,
    You may opt for Short term skill based programs in Visual effects which includes all the latest tools like Nuke, Nuke X, Fusion, Mocha, Houdini,Boujou, Aftereffects etc
    Sanjay Khimesara

    The user recommends following institutes
    Arena Animation, Geeta Bhawan Square
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Nakul Saini | Contributor-Level 8

    8 years ago
    Dear Partho66519 there is no age limit to learn. Now in India many courses are offering with less cost . We had B.Sc in Visual Effect graduate course & Visual Effects in Certificate Course also.

    The user recommends following institutes
    Animaster College of Animation and Design
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Vineet Raj Kapoor | Guide-Level 12

    8 years ago
    Well Partho it's not about age, but about how much you may have to sacrifice at that stage, since whatever happens, new careers usually would begin from scratch. So if that's fine, i am sure you can find a place you can learn at. Here is an article by Arena Chandigarh Centre Head on Shiksha website about how to select the right college https://www.shiksha.com/questions-to-ask-before-you-pick-an-animation-college-article-4699-1. And here is a complete snapshot of Gaming Industry by me on Shiksha website https://www.shiksha.com/from-gaming-to-game-designing-article-5827-1. Wish you the best for your career. Remember, your Career is a resultant ... view more
  • N

    Answered by

    Nimit Malhotra

    8 years ago
    Yes there are my institutes in India which offers Visual effect.

    The user recommends following institutes
    Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
horizontal shot joyful young woman with glasses posing against white wall

Overseas Admission Counselling  by Shiksha Abroad

Book a free 30 mins session with our expert counsellors and get better recommendations.
  • Transparent Process
  • Fast Response
  • Wide choice of Universities
  • 100% Free

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Learn more about...

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post