I m an Architect with 5 years of work experience and wish to do FPM from XLRI for that I need to give GRE or GMAT. which & how?

Confused betweeen what to opt GRE or GMAT and where to get the material to study these exams

0 88 Views | Posted 2011-09-03 15:24:29
Asked by dimple

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-03 19:48:24
    The admission requires two sequential online processes. Interested candidates are required to (1) apply online to take the XLRI Admissions Test (XAT) and (2) apply online to XLRI for the FPM.
    Instead of taking the XAT, FPM candidates can also submit GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC JRF (research) results taken during the year January 2009 and December 2010.
    for more detailed info, check out http://www.xlri.ac.in/scripts/frame.php?page=fpmadmission

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 358k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post