I'm Currently doing my BDS here in punjab>I wish To do masters in public health in the us.Can u tell me the procedure and my options.

To practise dentistry in the us we have to repeat the DDS course.Does the same apple if we just want to do Public health?

0 78 Views | Posted 2011-09-23 07:17:22
Asked by Karun

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    aditya loya

    2011-09-23 09:56:39
    in India we have PHFI- Public Health foundation of India which offers good courses in Public Health and help in job assistance.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 461k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post