I m doing diploma 5sem. wat kind of short term course (1yr or 2yr) i choose to get permanent settled in canada or newzealand.

0 69 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 17:37:33

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-25 12:37:40
    In order to settle permanently in Canada or New Zealand, you should pursue that course which enhance your skill and increases your chance of getting a job.Remember you need to be very talented, as you have to compete with the local population as well as students from various other parts of the world to get a job.
    Find below some of the good courses to pursue, for getting a job in Canada or New Zealand.
    Hair Dressing.
    Pastry making.
    Hospitality related courses.
    Please remember getting a job depends on the knowledge level and calibre of the student.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers,

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 566k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post