I m doing education honours under c.u. i want to do my masters. could you pleas guide me? I had psychology and english as my pass paper.

I want to do my masters from TISS.

0 49 Views | Posted 2011-09-11 20:15:00
Asked by snapy

  • 2 Answers

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-13 17:49:20
    Hi Snapy,
    Generally to do any Psychology related degree program you need to have an educational background for the same either at +2 levels or at graduation level so as you had Psychology at your graduation level you may get admission in Masters in Psychology but few Institutes may consider only a complete Bachelors degree in Psychology to do Masters so, you have to check with various Institutes for their admission criterion. As far as TISS is concerned it doesn't have any Masters level programme in Psychology. For further information please check the link below:
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put u
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2011-09-11 20:37:44
    You can go for Masters degree in Psychology and can further work as a Clinical psychologists assess, diagnose, and treat individuals suffering from mental or emotional illnesses.
    Counselors have many of the same job duties as clinical psychologists, but tend to work more on helping individual's overcome issues affecting their daily life rather than psychiatric illness. Those employed in this area generally have a master's or doctorate degree in psychology, counseling or education.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 945 Exams
  • 485k Reviews
  • 1150k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post