i m final year gradute and want to become a lecturer of degree college .may i know how to go about wiyh my dream?

0 84 Views | Posted 2011-09-03 10:28:30
Asked by satish

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Dr KRISHNA KATTI | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-03 12:07:22
    After compleating degree please join PG related subject.In PG you have to score minimum 55%.after that you have to appear for NET.If you are clear the NET yopu are elgible to apply for leactur.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Mr. Khushwant Jain | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-09-03 11:23:44
    You should have a masters degree for that or you should have a NET or SET exam passing certificate to be eligible for becoming a lecturer.
    Hope this resolves your query. Feel free to put up more queries. In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a “best answer” or pressing the thumbs up icon.
    Khushwant Jain
  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-03 10:55:01
    To be lecturer You need to Complete your Masters First then Appear For NET examination

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 305k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post