i m in 12th now planning for study in uk, us or germany. which country is good for doing research work and what are the courses offred ?

0 14 Views | Posted 2011-10-22 14:10:35
Asked by Swetank

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-24 10:45:10
    Hi,Research course are offered at Masters level or at Phd level, research is done in almost all the fields like, management, science, engineering.Since at present you are in 12th class , you need to first decide which is the area of your interest, and then pursue your undergraduate degree. Once completed you may know which is the specialized field, where in you want to pursue research and then accordingly you can opt for your research subjects.There are many good and top ranked universities in all the countries you mentioned.Every country and university has its own advantages. Germany is good for pursuing research in the field of auto mobil... view more
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Dr KRISHNA KATTI | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-23 10:22:33
    DEAR after 12 you must chose basic degree after that PG then reascerch.BEST OF LUCK

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post