I'm in TYBMM having problem in filling up online form for freeship, i'm from G.N .Khalsa college matunga-mumbai.

Where's is office or department where should i contact, my college staff couldn't provide much information on it so plzz help me out...

0 198 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 16:41:45
Asked by shrinivas

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-12 18:13:02
    Hi Shrinivas, for filling the forms I would advice you to contact the admission department of that particular university personally as they will guide you in the best way.
    Hope this helps you. Feel free to raise more query or close the question by liking or marking it as best answer. All the best!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post