i m male 40, diploma in mech engg,passed section A of A M I E, can i join some canadian institute to study manufacturing or industrial engg

passed 3years diploma in mech engg,(1994) joined institution of engineers and passed section a of AM I E, part time qualifications are not considered at par with regualr,, and in india it is kinda funny to sit in college at age of 40, if there is any possibility of studing in canada for me

0 35 Views | Posted 2011-09-17 14:24:28

  • 1 Answer

  • B

    Answered by

    Bhupesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-17 14:36:43
    Are you planing to Migrate to Canada ? AMIE is a recognized degree . Both in India and out side India . For migration purposes you can check CanadaVisa.com as per the opportunity you can train your self .

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post