I m Narendra i have passed diploma engg. in 2007 & now i want to complete my graduation in engg. Kindly Suggest me that How I can complet

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering from institute Of engineering & Rural technology Allahabad from 2007 batch Now i want to complete my graduation in mechanical engineering so How I can compete my graduation in short period of time

0 34 Views | Posted 2011-10-02 12:18:52

  • 1 Answer

  • S

    Answered by

    subhasish debroy | Guide-Level 13

    2011-10-02 12:31:14
    Narendra, If you like to do B.Tech regular you may take lateral admission in 2 nd. yr.else go for AMIE which suits better for working professionals.Best wishes.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post