i m presently studying bds 3rd year. i want to obtain a degree frm abroad specially uk. please tell me about the courses and how to apply?

0 23 Views | Posted 2011-10-26 12:16:30

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-11-16 14:48:58
    As you are pursuing undergraduate course in dentistry, you can pursue the below mentioned courses at masters level:
    Dental Implantology.
    Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.
    Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and many more related fields.
    Some of the best universities offering this course are:
    The university of Manchester.
    University of Birmingham.
    In order to pursue MS in these universities, you need to have:
    Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university.
    IELTS score of 6.5-7 bands plus.
    Minimum 2 years of full time work experience after graduation.
    I hope this answers your qu

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 569k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post