i m s.y.bms student. want to do a correspondance course.releated to my field like event,tour,or hotel management.

can u jst help me out with some institution ....and their fee stucture i live in surban mumbai.....

0 62 Views | Posted 2011-10-31 16:49:18
Asked by Sagar Gupta

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Akshay Balgi | Contributor-Level 6

    2011-10-31 17:24:43
    Hello Sagar, you can do your correspondence from IGNOU or RGNOU or Sikkim Manipal University. they offer all these courses and also you are eligible for it. you can also think of pursuing CA or CS or ICWA if you like to major in company law or Accounting. CA and CS are said to be the highly rewarded careers these days.cheers and God Bless!!!!

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post