i plan to study corporate law from an American university.what course should i opt for my undergraduation?

.in case i return will i be able to work in India after practicing there?

0 81 Views | Posted 2011-09-09 15:17:53
Asked by tanvi

  • 1 Answer

  • K

    Answered by

    Komal Sahai

    2011-09-09 16:19:37
    Hi Tanvi,As per American University the eligibility for Masters Degree is 10+2+4. Would suggest you to go for B.A. LL.B. a 5 years bachelor degree and entrance exam required Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).Even you can apply for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India is a standardized test adopted as an admissions criterion by multiple law colleges across India. LSAT—India measures skills that are considered essential for success in law school. LSAT—India is specially created for admissions to law schools in India by the Law School Admission Council, USA (LSAC). The LSAC has been helping law schools in several countries evaluate the crit... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 878 Exams
  • 414k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post