I SCORED 105 in jee mains n have 86% in 12th cbse board. GEN Category.wat colleges can i get? lookin in maharashtra and madhaya pradesh only

I would prefer colleges in madhya pradesh and maharashtra. but any college would do this year. also what other career can i pursue if not engineering? do i stand a chance in any good NIT?

0 47 Views | Posted 8 years ago

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • T

    Answered by

    tahir ahmad

    8 years ago
    I think u tried for some private colleges like kn modi

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post