I've completed my Dipl in Mech Engg. Completed in 5 Yrs instead of 3. Changed my stearm and am working as Desktop Supp Engg from 6yrs.

I changed my stream and am working as a desktop support engineer from last 6 yrs. But not getting a good job as recruiters find gap in my education. Need to get a good job. What kind of education can I pursue?? Now not interested in Mech feild. Is there any MBA / similar program for me?

0 75 Views | Posted 2011-09-16 01:40:45
Asked by Harshad

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post