I want admission for correspondent master degree in town planning or environment engg. give me your advice

B.E.CIVIL with distinction and having 1 year site experiance

0 95 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by raj patil

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • N

    Answered by

    Nimit Malhotra

    8 years ago
    Dear Raj, As you are a working and you have taken a right decision to go with the correspondence masters degree, As there is much more demand for the people who have an experience in the industry rather than hiring freshers. this will give you a growth as well. Raj can u let me know from where you want to pursue this course
    from national or from international university.
    This type of thinking make people more passionate for themselves.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post