I want to do a Post graduation in game designing or animation ? Please Help

Sir, I have done my Btech in computer science at an aggregate of 55%. So ,I want to do Masters in Animation or Game designing. But the main problem is I don't want to do it from any private Institute like Arena etc.. I want to do it from good college but I can't find any good college please help

0 56 Views | Posted 2011-10-11 19:28:02

  • 1 Answer

  • H

    Answered by

    Hemanth Kumar Kumar

    2011-10-11 23:43:19
    You can do PG Diploma in Gaming. ANITECH KSOU Diploma in Gamining syllabus would cover core game engine design which is lacking in many game design courses.
    Its UGC recognised, Government University Diploma. Visit www.anitech.in or facebook.com/anitechbangalore

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post