i want to do cs and then ca but i am not understand that by which city or a forein country i do cs or then ca and how i do

i want to became ca but first i do cs then ca we are living very small city i am not know that how i became ca you help me and tell that which paper i give and where i do my study in which colledge or instituion or which country is best for me i am nistha belong to alwar (rajasthan)

0 46 Views | Posted 2011-09-22 12:32:33
Asked by nistha

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Pradip Narsingani

    2011-09-22 22:15:51
    you can do both from any city of India You want. Just go to the CS or CA Branch you will get all information from there. or you can visit at WWW.ICAI.ORG or ICSI.org. you if you want further Information you May call on +919824614153.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 953 Exams
  • 568k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post