I want to do M.Ed through distance mode in session 2012-13. Please inform me about the notifications given by the institutes.

Which institutes /Universities provide M.Ed degree through distance mode? What is the time of registration and course fee?

0 102 Views | Posted 2011-10-07 13:32:07
Asked by Ajay Tiwari

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Dr KRISHNA KATTI | Contributor-Level 10

    2011-10-07 15:58:56
    allready DE given the admission notification
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-07 14:53:44
    Hi Ajay, the Master of Education (M.Ed.) is a postgraduate academic master's degree awarded by universities. This degree in education often includes curriculum and instruction, counseling, and administration. It is often conferred for educators advancing in their field. To help you further, I am sending you link of institutes offering your desired course. Please place it in your address bar.
    I would suggest you to directly contact the institute regarding the fee structure as it differs from one institute to another.
    Hope this helps. Feel free to raise more queries or you may close the question by l
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neeraj Kumar | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-07 14:28:41
    you can do Ma eduation from MDU, KU part
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Govind Sharma HR, startup entrepreneurs, career blogger | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-07 14:21:51
    University of Mumbai has already issued notification for others, you can set an alert in admissionnews.com

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 574k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post