i want to do mba.in which i have to complete my mba and which exams i have to give CAT OR CET.i just completed my E&TC engg.g uide me

0 52 Views | Posted 2011-09-06 14:33:58
Asked by nilima

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Suryap2012 | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-06 15:02:16
    It depends on the institutes. if you want to enter symbiosis, you need to appear for SNAP, NMAT for NMIMS etc. CAT is for admission into IIMs, MDI, IITs, FMS etc.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 864 Exams
  • 402k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post