i want to do ms in financial engineering in USA.if have a postgraduate diploma holder from UK can i get admission at master level in USA?

i have a becquerel degree with pass class.but in USA to do ms we must have a master degree for Indian. Indian becquerel degree is not valid in USA.so after postgraduate diploma from UK can i get admission in ms in USA?

0 70 Views | Posted 2011-10-20 08:51:26

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-21 09:54:20
    In order to pursue MS in US you need to have:
    16 years of education,.
    Relevant under graduate degree from recognized university.
    Good academic background throughout, preferably 60% plus in graduation.
    GRE score of 1100-1200 plus for engineering courses and GMAT score of 600-700 plus for management related course.
    TOEFL score of 80-90 plus or IELTS score of 6-7 bands plus.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post