i want to do my postgraduation in pharmacy from uk help me by giving me details about the top institutes, courses, and scholarships?

0 110 Views | Posted 2011-09-17 21:41:43
Asked by harry

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-09-27 19:43:59
    Post graduation in UK is the best option than any other country. It is one year so you save one year of life. Any other country the cost will be more than UK. You can see the follwoing universites for specilised programme in pharmacy like pharmocology, drug design, clinical pharmacy and so on.You need to get IELTS 6.5 band for admission. In case if you want to register in Pharmacy council in UK you need IELTs 7 Band.You can get some schorlaship not fully. You can see university websites for regular schorlaship and also British council schorlaship page.1.Bedfordshire University www.beds.ac.uk2.shefield Hallom University www.shu.ac.uk3.Gree... view more
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    prudhvi bhatiya HR Manager, Dca,B.Tech,MS,MBA, (Ph.d) Cambridge | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-17 23:01:46
    hi harry,welcome to https://shiksha.com and ur query is quite interesting let me explain for going to uk for any studies like ms or pharmacy u need to write the exams like ielts/toefl and gre according the score u got in that exams u have to select the universities all most all the universities are good and my suggestion is for pharmacy Canada is the best option for job and for study for that country also u need to have to write this exams i hope u understand if u have dough ts on this call em:+919989971318

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post