I want to do Research on superconductor.how i can apply in Germany?

I want to do Research on superconductor.how i can apply in Germany?

0 42 Views | Posted 2011-09-15 09:51:18

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-15 14:22:22
    Hi Nashiruddin,
    In order to pursue your Phd. you need to submit your research topic along with the LOR to the relevant department for their consideration.
    As you have asked this question under Germany, I would like to say that education in Germany is govt. sponsored, so there is a possibility that your entire research might get sponsored by the govt. if they like the research topic.
    One university that you can look for is:
    Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz: International PhD Program - Graduate School of Materials Science in Mainz
    For scholarships and other information on education in Germany, I would suggest you to get in touch with DAAD

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post