i want to join 2nd year bba in singapore, i have completed 1st year at middlesex,UK. What is the duration of completing my bba?

0 76 Views | Posted 2011-09-24 19:50:16

  • 4 Answers

    Sort by Upvotes
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-08 16:58:26
    Normally BBA ia a three year course. Based on the course module you cna get admission in the second year in any of the UK universites offering courses in singapore. You can try in MDIS, wherein many univeristes is offering.
  • M

    Answered by


    2011-10-07 17:30:12
    You can pursue Bachelors in 2yrs in Singapore .Below are given Bachelor courses.? Job placements, Internship and Permanent Resident (PR)options available upon graduation and meeting the requirements of multinational companies in Singapore, as there are good job opportunities for professionals.
    Feel free to call or email to STUDY SINGAPORE
    H/P:08886992000 & 08886995000
    o Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
    o Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
    o Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing)
    o Bachelor of Commerce (Public Relations)
    o Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management)
    o Bachelor of Business
    with a major in Management &
  • D

    Answered by

    Dream Abroad

    2011-09-30 16:04:37
    Dear Raja, Duration of BBA course in Singapore would be 2 years, definitely you will credit transfer for maximum 4-6 subjects, remaining 1years and 6-8 months you have to do BBA Degree. Total Course fee would be s$42000 for 24 subjects and hence with credit transfer your fee structure comes down to S$34000-37000S$.
    If you wish to apply please forward your details to dreamabroadnow@gmail.com
    Have a great day.
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-26 11:31:33
    Hi Rajadurrai,
    As you have mentioned, that you have completed the 1st year of BBA, in Middlesex University UK, and now you wish to pursue your remaining studies in Singapore, for this, if you have achieved a foundation Degree, CertHe, DipHe, HND in higher education or a number of modules of an undergraduate degree course at university, the university may be able to offer you the opportunity to enter directly into the second year. This process is called credit transfer.
    Numerous factors are considered when assessing your suitability for credit transfer.
    It will be advisable for you to contact the international admission office in your

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 933 Exams
  • 471k Reviews
  • 1100k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post