i want to make my career in car racing . i m 18 year old.

car rallying offroad or any other

0 91 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 18:31:08
Asked by harsh

  • 3 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-13 10:59:11
    Hi Harsh,
    I don't think any university offers such a course but universities might have it as an Extra curricular activity. Also, as said by Param, I would request you to check with the University of Derby!
    Hope this helps
    All The Best!
  • P

    Answered by

    paramjit rawat

    2011-10-12 18:40:14
    the best college for this is university of derby uk they provide ug in car racing
  • S

    Answered by

    Suni K | Guide-Level 14

    2011-10-12 18:34:52
    Sorry, I am not aware of any car racing courses.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 865 Exams
  • 404k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post