I want to pursue my M. Sc. in optometry from US university have my B. Sc in optometry from India

I have done my B. Sc. in optomtery from Mumbai India which is affilated by YCMOU what test are required for M. Sc. in optometry for US except Tofel

0 37 Views | Posted 2011-10-09 22:57:46
Asked by Shivani

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-10 10:15:14
    Hi Shivani,
    Universities in US do not accepts 10+2+3 years of education for MS course, they require 10+2+4 years of education.So as you have pursued 15 years of education, UK would be the best study destination for you.
    Find below some of the universities in US offering course of your interest:
    1.Cardiff University.
    2.City university London.
    3.University of Bradford.
    I hope this answers your query.
    If you like this answers, than please mark it as a Thumbs Up or rate it as a Best Answer.
    All the Best

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 864 Exams
  • 402k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post