i want to study furthur for post graduation in US. should i do IELTSor TOEFL? is GRE TEST neccesary to apply to any university? plz guide

study abroad

0 88 Views | Posted 2011-09-20 01:19:25
Asked by manmeet

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Mahesh | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-09-20 01:59:32
    Manmeet.You have not mentioned anything about the course you want to study. You must take GMAT if you are planning to study a business management related course. You must take GRE if you are planning to study engineering. You must take TOEFL if you are planning to study in US. Give me a thumbs up if I haver answered your question.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 58k Colleges
  • 857 Exams
  • 389k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post