i want to study MS in aboard i dont knw anything pls help me

0 72 Views | Posted 2011-09-08 21:52:32
Asked by iswarya

  • 2 Answers

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-08 17:23:20
    You can get admission in UK for post graduation degree. It is one year PG. it will cost around 6 Lacs. you have many specialised courses. See the course details in www.gre.ac.uk
  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by


    2011-09-09 12:33:32
    Hi Iswarya,Greetings, I would appreciate ur interest on abroad education. we Seaed Asia,are the leading educational consultant in Chennai,we are providing a admission for Masters in Singapore,Malaysia,UK.If u are much interested to do Masters in abroad,dont hesitate to cal me komal:9840044593 or contact via mail komal@seaed.asia

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 904 Exams
  • 444k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post