i want to teach english subject in aided college what should i do after 12th and also please suggest some colleges

i am in 11th sci..from mumbai

0 15 Views | Posted 2011-10-12 22:57:30
Asked by riddhi

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Ankur Jindal | Contributor-Level 9

    2011-10-13 00:21:34
    Hi, Am sorry but your question do no seem to be clear. As far as teaching english is concerned, you can approach any of the colleges and after having a discussion and interview, if selected, can start. After 12th, you have to decide basis on your interest level, in which field you want to pursue your career further and then decide accordingly.

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 62k Colleges
  • 955 Exams
  • 574k Reviews
  • 1350k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post