I was doing b.tech computer science from GUru nanak dev university Ludhiana. After completing one year with 80% marks when 2nd year clas

In 2nd year of b.tech I had no interest in this course so I left the study. Now I want to go in admnv service please advise me where to complete b.a I.e correspondence will be helpful

0 43 Views | Posted 8 years ago
Asked by govind kumar

The question is closed for answering

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Neda Ishtiaq | Contributor-Level 10

    8 years ago
    Hi Govind, These are the colleges offering B.A program through distance.-National Institute of Distance Education-Govind Academy, Janakpuri, Delhi-JMD College Of IT and Management, Nangloi, Delhi-Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Saket, DelhiEligibility for Civil Services:-Nationality:A citizen of India.-Academic Qualification:The Civil Services Examinations are held in two phases - the first is called the CSAT which replaces the Preliminary Examination (Prelims). This has 2 papers - the general studies and general aptitude paper.The second Main Examination (Mains). After that, there is the Personality Test or Viva-Voce before t... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 60k Colleges
  • 889 Exams
  • 429k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post