I was studying in T.y B.COM but was unable to appear for the final exams. Now i am going to UK . CAN I GET A DIRECT ENTRY IN 3RD YEAR THERE?

*I have an aggregate score of 56% in the first two years of graduation. **MARKETING, SALES & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS are my area of interests. ***Middlesex university considers such entries, is it reliable? ****Moving over to the UK by the end of this year. THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

0 58 Views | Posted 2011-09-13 11:24:21
Asked by HASMAT

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Prasad Pandey

    2011-09-13 12:10:19
    That is quite immpossible. It happens only when your college is affiliated with any UK university and has a credit transfer system.
    Cntct: www.Oasisedu.in

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 952 Exams
  • 499k Reviews
  • 1300k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


This website uses Cookies and related technologies for the site to function correctly and securely, improve & personalise your browsing experience, analyse traffic, and support our marketing efforts and serve the Core Purpose. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post