i will complete my diploma in mechanical engg. in 2012, i what to take my further degree in abroad.which exams should i give.?

i what is eligibility ceriteria for these exams, i have agrigate 60% till now, what is annual fee...? whom should i contact.....

0 23 Views | Posted 2011-10-19 10:33:48
Asked by Keval Devare

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Aneeket Barua Manager (Product Operation)- Infoedge India Ltd. | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-19 11:58:13
    Hi Keval,It seems that you are interested in pursuing your MS in Mechanical from Germany. Germany is one of the countries known for technological advancements. Few good universities that you can look for are Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen, RWTH Aachen University, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt,University of Applied Sciences Landshut, etc.For admission you might have to give GRE and IELTS / TOEFL.Also I would suggest you if possible go for a German language course. It may not be mandatory for you to learn the language for the course but will help you to find a part time job. A student in Ge... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 71k Colleges
  • 837 Exams
  • 293k Reviews
  • 750k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post