i wnt 2 do regulatiry affairs in distance edu .infm wr it is practicng in andhrapradesh

only gve drct clg name.duration ,contact no.,fee details

0 35 Views | Posted 2011-09-21 09:36:31

  • 1 Answer

  • P

    Answered by

    Pooja Kohli | Guide-Level 11

    2011-09-21 12:03:42
    Hi Balachandra,Although, it would be difficult to find many Distance Education Institutes providing Regulatory affair courses that too in Andhra Pradesh, however, few of the institutes which you may try are: Skimm Manipal University, IGNOU, Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs, Bioinformatic Institute of India, etc. You can also opt for one year full time programme in Regulatory affairs provided by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, in case you can take sabbatical of one year. For further information please check the link below:https://www.shiksha.com/search/index?keyword=Regulatory+affairs&location=&searchType=course&cat_id=&countOff... view more

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 903 Exams
  • 443k Reviews
  • 800k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post