I would like pursue Postgraduation in Medicine ( Surgery or Anaesthesia) from a foeign university. Could you provide proper guidance.

Russia is not in the list of countries you have provided. However, there are some greedy agencies cheat prospective Medical PG students to Russia for a two year Residency course claiming that it is equal to Indian PG such as MD and MS. We were deceived by an agent and we lost about 8- 9 lakhs.

0 42 Views | Posted 2011-09-21 20:54:23
Asked by Das

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    DENNIS VASANTHAKUMAR PAUL Education Consultant | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-08 12:11:04
    If you ahve around three years of experience you are eligible to do ti. Youc an apply directly to Uk univeristes

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post