i would like to know admission in master in electrical outside india at subsidised fee.

0 53 Views | Posted 2011-09-15 17:29:30

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    shaban | Guide-Level 11

    2011-10-11 15:44:50
    Hi Shah,
    In order to pursue MS in US you need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
    Relevant undergraduate degree from recognized university, in 10+2+4 years of education pattern.
    Good academic record throughout preferably 60%.
    GRE score of 1200 plus and TOEFL score of 80-90 plus.
    Universities in US have 2 admission intakes i.e. Fall (August) and Spring (January) Intake. So first of all you need to decide in which intake you want admission, and then accordingly start your application process at least 6-7 months in advance, it is always advisable to take GRE and TOEFL at least a year in advance of your planned admission intake

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 460k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post