Iam a BDS graduate & want to pursue my MSc Clinical research and phd from a govt college india! from where can i get the informations ?

what is the criteria to join in govt colleges for msc clinical research plus phd???

0 64 Views | Posted 2011-10-10 12:50:18
Asked by dr.priyanka

  • 1 Answer

  • Shiksha Ask & Answer

    Answered by

    Manmeet Kaur | Guide-Level 12

    2011-10-10 13:13:04
    Hi Priyanka, the minimum eligibility criteria to enroll in your desired course is:
    •PG or graduate in Bioscience/Life Sciences (with any of the following subjects: Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotech) with at least 50% marks in aggregate
    •PG or graduate with Chemistry as a subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
    •PG or graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
    •PG or graduate in Medicine
    •Graduate or equivalent degree/diploma in Nursing
    An individual needs to undergo a selection procedure which includes, written examination, personal interview, screening and selection of students based on merit

Get authentic answers from experts, students and alumni that you won't find anywhere else

Sign Up on Shiksha

On Shiksha, get access to

  • 61k Colleges
  • 929 Exams
  • 462k Reviews
  • 900k Answers

Share Your College Life Experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Search from Shiksha's 1 lakh+ Topics


Ask Current Students, Alumni & our Experts


We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.

Need guidance on career and education? Ask our experts

Characters 0/140

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Add more details

Characters 0/300

The Answer must contain atleast 20 characters.

Keep it short & simple. Type complete word. Avoid abusive language. Next

Your Question


Add relevant tags to get quick responses. Cancel Post